Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Names for the Application

Myself and Alan brainstormed names for the App. We came up with:

Think Pal
Recall Character
Hmmm
Track Back
Track Up
Track Down
What's all this?
What what?
Rescue me
Remember now!
Check it
ammm??
Observe this!
Character to the rescue
Find Out
Answers
Remind Me
Retain Info
Get Answers
Ring a bell
Memorized
View Time
RePal
GetPal
Chum
ReChum
Partner
Buddy
Pal
Ally
Fellow
Aid Me
Assist Time
DataPal
Info Dude
Got cha!
That's it!
I got it!
I know!
Info dictionary
I Got Your Info
Ask Me
Check this
Up in the Clouds
Mental Block
Brain Assist
Super Hero
Info getter
can't remember
Tell Me
Let me think
I'll get it
Dismissed
Blank
Attain this
Reget
Reattain
ObtainingPal
ReFly
Cloud Nine
SkyHigh
SkyFly
InfoSeeker
SkyRecall
Skyget
RetrieveChum
Chumcall
Assist
FlashBack
Budback
Budchek
Palchek
chumchek
SkySeeker
Search
FindMe
SeekOut
InfoHunter
InfoScout
InfoSeeker
ScoutOut
InfoGrabber
Grabit
Getit



Christine & Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment