Thursday, May 12, 2011

12th of may testing

I could not do the final testing today as the app is not finished but i went down to doras anyway to test what is done so far.

Christine gave me the new logo info seeker which we are using and the clients liked this as it highlighted the fact that they are seeking information which they need to know and they also loved the design which Christine had done.

I also went down and tested the new work icon as they did not understand the previous one which christine gave me, this new one was very successful because the user felt that the icon being a computer stood to them as what they do training on in the doras center.

As the app was not finished the user found it quite hard to follow and needed to be given a step by step procedure with Lauren, this did not give me very accurate user testing as i wanted it to be that they needed little assistance but today this was not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment